August 22, 2010

This Blog Again

If you have been keeping up with this blog or are new to it and are getting confused by some previous posts, allow me to explain. This blog's old template was annoying and not very customizable, so I decided to use a different template, one that was supplied by Blogger, just to make life easier. I like it and now the number of comments also show up with every post. Well, I think that there was something else I wanted to mention about this, but I have been trying to remember it for about ten minutes now, so I will just not mention it. Have a nice day. Oh and one more thing, I keep forgetting to post the "Top of Page" thing on the end of

1 comment:

  1. This is just a test comment to try out the new blog template.
    Feel free to post your feedback in comments.

    ReplyDelete