March 21, 2010

A Dream

The other night I was really super tired but I couldn't fall asleep, I felt like the song Fireflies by Owl City, I hadn't had much sleep for the past couple days, and now I was too tired to sleep. So for about 3 hours I was in the Twilight Zone - half asleep, half awake, and half in a dream - and in the dream I had, I didn't recognize anyone's face, they were all completely new to me, which kind of surprised me because I know that dreams usually incorporate the character's faces from people you have talked to or seen recently, but I couldn't recognize one single face. Usually I can recognize some, but I also don't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, I know at least three of the characters in real life. Also, because I was half awake, I knew I was dreaming, so whenever something went wrong, I just fixed it by saying, well this is my dream anyways, so boom. I dreamed I was in some sort of mall and then wind from nowhere started blowing like craziness, so hard in fact, that people were flying out of the place and others flying in. I remember this couple was having an argument and then they guy blew away and was exchanged with another guy and then the girl blew away and was exchanged with another, and this just kept happening it was also happening in a circular motion, it's hard to explain, but basically is nature took three couple who were arguing and mixed them up with someone else in the three couples until everyone was happy. It was very interesting, and then I just woke up right then and thought, "Dang, I don't think that a dream could get more confusing than that and still be realistic (in the sense that they were the same three couples and they switched around about 50 times in only about 3 seconds)," but it was much more complex than what I was able to explain. I don't really want to write the rest because this seems to be a longer post already, but if you want to know the rest, then comment saying so and I will post another one.

Top of Page

No comments:

Post a Comment